Entries have closed online for Kinloch. For late entries to Saturday's racing, come to registration in Kinloch from 4pm - 7pm. For Sunday's racing, late registrations will be taken from 1.30-2.30pm in Kinloch. Please bring cash
Read the participant notes here
|RACE 5: KINLOCH, LAKE TAUPO||Thank-you for your support|
Join one of the biggest festivals of triathlon in New Zealand. Perfectly timed for the height of summer Kinloch enjoys a supremely sheltered swim with native bush down to the water's edge. The bike course has something for everyone and is followed by a brilliant run through town, across the marina and onto an off road section lake-side. New for 2013, we introduce the new concept of fast-paced Age Group Teams and the Oceania Mixed Team Relay racing on the Sunday
We acknowledge the
|Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 February 2013|
Location Map - check out www.greatlaketaupo.com and www.kinloch.org.nz for accommodation options
Should a race sell out, a waitlist will be put in place. See the terms and conditions for details
|Sunday 3 February 2013|
|Age Group Team Race (tag team)||Team Event|
|Oceania Mixed Team Relay||Eite Team Event|
- Find out more about Team Racing here
|Event||Early Entry (2mths+)||Entry (2mths-2wks)||Late (2wks-race day)*|
|Erin Baker Indiv||$91||$102||$123|
|Erin Baker Team||$101||$112||$133|
|Team Relay (tag team) Event||$120||$130||$150|
See the Race Schedule for Start Time
1. If you are racing in the Contact Cup (Open/U23/U19) this is also the 2013 Oceania Cup. You must have entered through the Contact Tri Series website as well as with the ITU through your National Federation. NZ High Performance Squad members should email Marlene Lucas email@example.com and non High Performance members should email Helen Kay firstname.lastname@example.org . Neglecting to do this will mean a non-start.
2. If you are racing the Oceania Mixed Team Relay you must have entered through the Contact Tri Series website as well as with the ITU through your National Federation. NZ High Performance Squad members should email Marlene Lucas email@example.com and non High Performance members should email Helen Kay firstname.lastname@example.org . Neglecting to do this will mean a non-start.
3. All participants in the Erin Baker, Contact 3:9:3 and Contact Trophy Events MUST register AND rack their bikes before 7pm on Friday 1 February. No exceptions. Kinloch is a large triathlon festival and the first race starts at 7am, we cannot have people racking their bikes during events. Contact Cup and Contact 1:2:1 participants will rack their bikes on Saturday after the completion of earlier races; these times will be communicated before the event day.
4. Looking for somewhere to stay or more information about Kinloch? Check out www.kinloch.org.nz